33 Fifth Avenue Podiatry
33 Fifth Avenue @ East 10th Street
Entrance on East 10th Street
New York City, NY 10003
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
||9:00 am - 7:00 pm
||8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Maps and Directions
View Larger Map
- A,B,C,D,E,F and M trains to the West 4th Street Station. If you are coming from Downton/Brooklyn use the front of the train. If you are travelling from Uptown, use the back of the train. When you exit to the street you will be on 6th Avenue. Walk North two blocks to 10th Street and turn right onto 10th Street and walk one block to Fifth Avenue. Cross Fifth Ave to our Building, 33 Fifth Ave. Our entrance is on the Ground Floor on the 10th Street side of the building.
- #6 Train to the Astor Place Station. You will exit to the street at 8th Street and Astor Place. Walk three blocks west to 5th Avenue and turn right on to Fifth Avenue and walk two blocks to the corner of East 10th Street. Our entrance is on the Ground Floor on the 10th Street side of the building.
- N or R Train to the 8th Street Station. You will exit to the street at 8th Street and Broadway Walk two blocks west to 5th Avenue and turn right on to Fifth Avenue and walk two blocks to the corner of East 10th Street. Our entrance is on the Ground Floor on the 10th Street side of the building.
- M1, M2, M3 and M5 All stop across the street from our office on 10th Street and Fifth Ave. Be sure you're on a local bus as the Limited does not stop at our office and you will need to get off at 14th Street and walk four blocks downtown. Our entrance is on the Ground Floor on the 10th Street side of the building.
We accept most insurance plans, please call our office to verify coverage.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna (ALL PLANS}
- Affinity Medicare
- Consolidated Health Plan (For NYU Student}
- Empire Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Plans (PPO/ POS/ HMO/ DIRECT PAY/ CHILD
- HEALTHPLUS/ HEALTHLY NEW YORK/SENIOR PLAN/ EPO/ FEDERAL EMPLOYEE PLAN
- Empire Plan (Government}
- Emblem Healthcare
- GHI Medicare
- Health Net
- Medicare Railroad
- Oxford Health Plan (All Plans Accepted}
- Screen Actors Guild (Empire Blue Cross)
- Tricare Prime
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Medicare Complete
- Workman's Compensation
The above list is subject to change.
It should be noted that every insurance plan covers most services when medically necessary. Medicare covers most foot care services, but not orthotics and occasionally not other services. Medicare always covers surgical correction and treatment of painful foot conditions.
» Back to Top